Our Schedule










Friday, May 4, 2018

This evenings visitors

Cullman,  AL


I've written before how my front porch is my favorite spot in the world.    What makes it especially nice is all the critters I view.    This is just the last hour or so.




They all seem to prefer the seeds that have dropped on the ground rather 
than directly 
from the feeder.


Another ground feeder.


The Mrs.


The Mr.  (and friend)


Love hearing their Coo


A bright show of colors.


One of these things is not like the other


This guy is on the telephone pole.  I can hear the noise he is making. 
 I am thinking he is tapping our phone.


Enjoy the sights where you are.

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice variety of birds and the not like the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoy watching birds and had four feeders in the backyard. That came to an end last week when a 400 lb plus black bear destroyed the lot. Putting them back up would just bring the bear back:(

    ReplyDelete